Walking by, I catch a glimpse of a face more beautiful than I remember
And I wonder.. who is that lovely girl?
Then I realize, it's my face I see
And I wonder.. who is that lovely girl?
Her, AgainAs she stood there and watched him walk away, again, her mind drifted, unbidden, down the path they had walked together. She remembered the times he had stood beside her, the times he had held her up when she couldn't stand on her own, the times he believed in her when she couldn't believe in herself. For so long, she truly believed that she meant something to him, that she was more than a pretty face. He had always seen so deeply inside her, as if the walls she protected herself with weren't even there. Maybe that's why it hurt so badly when he walked away so easily. He had seen all of her, found her lacking, and severed their connection like it meant nothing. She thought of all that was, and all that could have been. As her mind drifted through the memories and dreams, her eyes began to mist, clouding her vision. Still, she stood tall, too hurt by him to risk showing her vulnerability. Her eyes filled with tears, too many for her
AwayYou taught me how to love,
And then you turned away.
I heard your voice again,
Before you disappeared.
untitledThis time, baby, I'll be bullet proof.
Turn around, walk away like it doesn't matter..
This time, it will be the truth.
I'll walk away like I don't care,
like I don't want you every moment,
This time, it will be the truth.
Right up til you want me again,
When all you are melts all of me,
And you destroy my wanna be truth.
Again I'll be yours, clinging to shadows,
Chasing after these lovely dreams..
Dreams that will never be the truth.
UnquenchableGoing down in flames, burnt one last time by this love. The pain melts your mark on my soul beyond all recognition. You've passed the torch, the fire is all my own now, and it burns brightly still. Through all these changes, the fire has remained, forming me within. The marks of my dance remain in the sand to tell the story that shall never be.
Hard in the gut.
No air left.
So this is what pain feels like.
Hole in my soul.
Finally, the tears begin to fall.
You'd cause this?
And still the blood flows.
Still, you're all my heart knows.
For A MomentIf we could let go of all the past pain
For a moment, drop these human constraints
I could love you entirely, unrestrained
And you could love me as I am.
365 Things I Love About You365 Things I Love About You
1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
Puppet (Mary's theme) - Ib lyricsWelcome to my world that's painted with sadness
There's no light of sun There you can't hear any sound at all
Here I'm waiting silently for you, father
Why you were so cruel to left poor Mary alone?
Please take me away, I desperately promise to be a good girl, to be worthy of your love
I don't need the paint books, the dolls and the dresses,
Just tell me, why you've left your pictures and gone?
Who are you, stranger with a red rose in your hand
I liked you from the first sight, I wanna be your friend, Let's play
I've never asked for this place that's called my home,
But hope, you will be staying with me until the end
Please, don't be scared of me I'm a good girl
I just want to be with you to forget my sorrow
I'm tired of being the puppet of this world
Oh, tell me, why do you want to go with this man?
Is he your true knight in the shining armor?
Who'll sacrifice himself just for your sake with no fear But then
Why he resembles the one, who created
Message From the Real World Oh, hello. It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm just checking in on you again, wanting to see how you're doing. You're still doing well, given the circumstances. I can tell you're using your ability to read to your benefit as well. That's why I'm here. You don't remember what happened, I'm afraid. You didn't seem to remember last time, or the time before that, or even the time before. The deaths, fires, robberies, none of it. The blow that struck you in the head doesn't ring any bells either, does it? Either way, that doesn't seem to matter to you. You're living your life. You have friends that care for you, even if you don't think they do. You have food, water, shelter, and even entertainment. You have life. You have hobbies. At times, you even have hope. But most of all, you refuse to listen. Listen to the messages I give you year after year. I've interfered the best I could. Shaking the world around you, messing with your little fantasy never elicited a response fr
Aquella chica...Siempre es la misma historia, se repite una y otra vez sin poder evitarlo, y seguramente no solo es mi caso, si no el de millones de personas.
Aunque por desgracia el mio es un poco mas doloroso, ya que no importa cuanto te esfuerces, cuanto procures, cuanto tiempo le dediques, al final tendrá el mismo doloroso resultado...
Esa chica, esa hermosa chica que es dueña de tu alma y corazón, con cual cometiste el terrible error de hacerla tu mejor amiga para estar siempre a su lado, aquella chica que de repente se convierte en tu razón de existir en este mundo, aquella que te impulsa a que abras tus ojos cada mañana solo para verla de nuevo, que tus pulmones sigan respirando para poder apreciar ese delicioso aroma que te vuelve loco al momento de tocarla, y que tu corazón siga latiendo para poder sentir aquel hermoso sentimiento que invade tu cuerpo...
Esa chica... puede también ser tu peor perdición en tu vid
100 ONE DIRECTION FACTS AND QUOTES1. Harry has type B blood (yes, our fandom is crazy, we find out everything)
2. Niall's favorite restaurant is Nando's
3. Louis likes girls who eat carrots (you knew that was coming)
4. The boys made history when they became the first UK artist to debut at #1 on the US charts with their hit single "What Makes You Beautiful"
5. One Direction was formed on July 23, 2010 at 8:22pm
6. Zayn risked elimination on X Factor because he didn't want people to see him dance
7. Niall loves to eat. A lot.
8. Harry completely got pranked by Louis and Zayn when they had an actress pretend she was giving birth. But it just proves he's the most perfect person alive
9. Harry's worst habit is getting naked all the time
10. Zayn has mirrors all the way around his shower
11. Harry likes cats
12. "Vas happenin'?" ~Zayn Malik
13. Harry's birthday is February 1, 1994
14. Louis Walsh said no to Harry at his X Factor audition
15. Zayn's X Factor audition song was "Let Me Love You"
16. Liam initially auditioned f
Merome, Winter Night.~Mitch's P.O.V.~
I walk through the forest, with Betty hanging on my back,. Its snowing... Again. Living in the winter biome has beautiful views, but besides that it sucks. My cloths and shoes are wet from the snow and my my nose is frozen. I check my inventory to make sure I have all the wood and I do. The sun starts to set in the horizon and I pick up my pace. Once I get to my house monsters start spawning so I quickly unlock the door and get pulled in, with the door slams behind me.
I feel fluffy arms wrap around my chest, I relaxed realizing who it was. Jerome.
"Where were you?!" He asked sounding relived I was home.
"I was just collecting some wood, we were running low," I feel my face get warm when I realized he was still holding onto me. When he let go he took Betty off my back and set it on the counter, "here" he said throwing my pajamas at me, " get out of those cloths, there soaking wet, after that we can watch some TV." I nod and head for my room. I strip down and throw my c